Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sicker than a dog

I've been sick with pneumonia for the past week now....it just won't go away!! Luckily, I have fabulous friends who watch my kids and bring me dinner. It was really hard the first few days of being this sick...It makes me miss my Madre! The last time I was this sick was when we moved here from Utah...it was the worst move ever. But I had my Mom with me the whole time and man was she a lifesaver! It's definitely an adjustment to not having her so close. I wake up and feel fine, but then I do too much and end up bed ridden for the rest of the day. And not to mention that the antibiotics give me a serious stomach ache! Bleh. My inhaler seems to help with the breathing and hopefully this lingering infection in my lungs will soon pass.

Lots of things on my mind the past few weeks...I'm sure this has something to do with me getting sick too. We were supposed to close on the house last Friday but it has now been pushed to tomorrow or Thursday. Which sucks. I'm starting classes again in almost 2 weeks, I'm trying to get my little "toddler time" program going with the city and continuing to move forward on the adoption/foster care process. Lots to do. Although I love keeping busy...it sure does wear on you with two little munchkins to chase around!

No comments:

Post a Comment